Saturday, May 17, 2014

It's Almost Summer!

Now that it's almost summer, and my human got a new laptop (last month) that isn't painfully slow, it's time to get back to blogging.  We had some hot weather this week.  Luckily my human came home one day with what looked like a giant tub.  My little brother was enjoying it, and I really wanted to cool off in it, but I was also a little suspicious.  It looked a lot like a bath to me.  I enjoyed it after the humans went inside, and I couldn't be tricked into getting clean.  Look at the way that little boy was taunting me!

Yesterday my friend Jet came over and ran around with me for a while.  I was so tired and hot afterwards that I tried to hide out on the cool bathroom tile.  I think my little brother was trying to get me up to play, but I was having none of it.  I slept for the rest of the day!  My human has threatened to shave me this summer, but I have assured her that I can cool off just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment