Monday, January 27, 2014

Caramel and Cruzan Came to Visit!

My doggie cousins came over to play today!  I don't really know if we're cousins, but our humans insist that we are.  I just play along.  They brought their human, Heather, whom I insisted on jumping all over.  She was wearing black and I needed to coat her in dog hair...as is my custom. 

Cruzan I met last summer, but this was my first time meeting Caramel.  They were both a little afraid of me at first, but in the end, they warmed up to me.  I taunted them with my toys and tried to get them to chase me.  Their legs are so short, that I think I had an advantage.  I had to be careful not to step on them with my big feet.  They both loved my little brother.  Caramel especially loved licking his head.  We didn't really run around all that much, but the excitement of it all wore me out.  I've been napping ever since they left.  I hope they come back to visit soon!

 Checking out what my little brother was chewing on
 
 Caramel and me, cleaning strawberries off his face while our humans were too busy taking the picture to stop us!
 
They approved of the comfy couch.  It put them right at my eye level, so I could tease them more easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment