Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday to me!

This last Saturday was my 3rd birthday.  My humans made me an extra special dog treat.  They made me pose for a birthday picture before I could eat it, but I could hardly control my urge to grab it right off the table.  This was the best picture they were able to get.  I also got a big fluffy dog bed, which I will have to share a picture of in one of my next posts. 

Saturday was a very stormy day, so we mostly stayed inside, hoping the power didn't go out.  We lost a few tree branches, though, which means that I have some huge sticks to chew on now!  Sunday the weather was better, so my human Elise took me to one of my favorite running trails in town.  I saw lots of other dogs running with their humans too. 

I have been coming up with some posts that I can write on a more regular basis.  Stay tuned later this week for "Conversations with Little Brother," "What I ate Wednesday," and "Fashion Friday."

No comments:

Post a Comment