Sunday, January 12, 2014

Holiday Lowdown

We did a lot of traveling over the holidays.  I'm going to give you a quick lowdown to sum up our adventures. 

At the end of November we went down to Oregon for Thanksgiving.  I got to see my friend Mackie one more time, before she moved to SPAIN to be with her permanent human.  I will miss her

 Little Brother started eating more solid food a couple months ago, which means his hands have even more flavor than usual.
 
 
Then a month later, my humans started packing up again, for 9 days of traveling and visiting for Christmas.  The day before we left, we got SNOW!  I loved running around the yard in it, and eating it.  This is a picture of my human trying to get me to come in the house, but I wasn't done playing yet.  *Do not make eye contact.  Do not make eye contact.  Do not make eye contact.*
 
The next day, my humans packed the car to the brim.  I had a little square space to sit in, in the back.  We went back down to Oregon to visit everyone again for Christmas.  This is a picture of Christmas morning.  Little Brother had just as much fun shredding paper as I do.  I was jealous that he was allowed to do it without being scolded.  I'll have to ask him how he got away with that.  

 I still have yet to figure out these "cats" that my grand-humans have and I think my little brother is just as perplexed.

The holidays go by really quickly when you're driving (sleeping in the back of the car) to visit family and soaking up lots of attention from people who you don't see that often.  All of a sudden my human says it's 2014.  I just look at her and smile and nod.  I don't know what that means.  I'm a dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment